Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Korgi 3 is out in stores!!


Hi everyone! Yes, Korgi 3 has finally made it out into the world. Clocking in at 112 pages, this is the biggest book yet! It also features a map of the lands of Korgi and expanded character biographies. This book is a big accomplishment for me as it was completed during the first few years of being a father of twins. Life has never been fuller between a full time career as an illustrator, being a dad, a husband, and making time for my passion project, Korgi.

At this point I have this storyline running to 8 books and have the remaining story plotted out. Believe me when I say, the best is still yet to come!

Thank You to everyone who continues to follow my work and to those who have just discovered Korgi. I apologize for the large time period between blog posts, but I remain as dedicated to this wordless epic as ever before.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with everyone in the future.
Enjoy life and thanks for checking in!

-Christian Slade

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mr. Slade!
I am 10 and I have a corgi named Doughnut. I love to read fantasy books and I also love Doughnut, so I was at the library, and I found this book on the Graphic Novel shelf. It was fantastic and very cute. I think that you are a great artist. I am entering a "Reflections" art contest at my school, so I can relate. I also like the way it was drawn, with only pictures... reminded me of The Invention of Hugo Cabret and Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick! I'd just like to thank you for bringing corgis to realization. :)
~Nat S

Kristin said...

Hello! I'm the one who sent you the tiny corgi. ^_^ I am going to go get book 3 now!